event name:ROBO SOCCER Date: 01/03/2019 Time: 11:00AM-05:00PM
Introduction: – Robo Soccer is a well-known robot sports game and played competitively in many countries. Soccer or football played between two teams. This robot can play soccer by dribbling and kicking a ball, though not as good as Messi or Ronaldo. It is controlled using a Smartphone with wireless Bluetooth connection or remote control wire connection.
The objective is to design a manual robot and which can compete on an arena specially designed for robotic soccer match. The event mainly consists of follows
- This game will be played one vs one order.
- Participants can drive, push or hit the ball into opposite side goal post.
- Points = Number of goals * 10.
- If the ball is hit out of the arena then it will be placed back.
Rules of Robo soccer
- This event is open to all. no pass out student are not allowed. So kindly bring your ID card yourself.
- A maximum of 5 members are allowed in a team.
- The game will start at the count of 3 given by referee followed by whistle. The game will be restarted and a team making this mistake for more than 3 times will be disqualified.
- The ball can be either dragged or pushed by the team, But cannot have and holding or gripping mechanism.
- Eachgame’stime will be of 4 minutes.
- Maximum 3 member per team will be allowed to remain close to field for operating the Robots.
- In case of foul of Robot, the Robot will have to kick off again at the order of the referee.
- In case of any dispute the final decision rests in the hands of coordinators.
- Any act of misbehaviour or misconduct will lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
- Any type of war and destructive mechanism are not allowed.
- The Robot specification:
Maximum 30×30×30cmwhen placed on the area without any tolerance.
Weight- 5 kg maximum without any tolerance
- The maximum allowed voltage to power the robot is 12V DC supply.
Event name:FLYING BOT Date: 01/03/2019 Time: 01:00PM-04:00PM
- The quad copter to be built to travel from a starting point to a finishing point while crossing several obstacles.
- The criteria to be tested are as followed,
Controlling the quad copter, Efficiency, Team work, Timing
- Complete quad copter,
- Extra quad frame,
- Radio controller,
- Stabilization unit,
- Brushless DC motors,
- Electronic speed controller,
- Landing gears,side
Quad copter specification:
- Dimension of the complete quad copter should be within 500x500x500 (lxbxh). All dimensions are in mm. The dimensions include gimbal and landing gears.
- Pay Load to the quad copter will be in the weight ranging from Minimum of 100grams to Maximum of 250grams depending upon the final status.
- There is no restriction in making use of the Quad frame material or the Ratings of the BLDC Motors, Electronic Speed Controllers, Propellers, Batteries and Weight of the Quad copter.
- READY MADE TOY QUADCOPTER KITS ARE STRICTLY RESTRICTED.
Rules and regulations:
- Quad copters are to be built according to the specified dimensions.
- The hurdles will be built according to the dimensions of the Quad, no relaxation is provided in case of dimensions except specified case.
- The performance of the Quads in all the Stages/Arena will be evaluated individually.
- A team can take part with one Quad.
- Replacement of the parts of Quad will be allowed in case only if accident occurs.
- Timers will be paused only at the Checkpoints, and NOT at the Stage/Arena at any cause (Timeouts are provided according to the Problem arise during flight).
- Individual participation in flying session of the team members will also be evaluated.
- If the Quad is found making damage to the arena, Judges reserve rights to eliminate a particular Stage/Check Point/Complete Participation.
- The organizers reserve right to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit. Change in rules if any will be highlighted in the website or in the venue.
- No parts will be provided by the organizer of the event.
Rules for participants:
- A team should comprise of 5 members, or else the team should be forfeited.
- It is not mandatory that all the members in a group should be from the same institute.
- A team must bring all the required materials.
- No test practice and taking photograph of arena will be allowed in the competition arena but they are providing with separate arena.
- Any team that is not ready at the time specified even after relaxation according to the problem occurred will be eliminated from the competition.
- Participants should not have any objection on the predefined rules.
- Participants shall not be allowed to be part of more than one team.
The whole event is covered by only one arena having two obstacle course. The flying of quad copter will be from the specific Source to Destination. Participants will be given enough time to recharge their quad’s batteries fully, calibrating the remote controllers and sensors before starting the event. The entire event will be taken in three stages.
Stage 1. Evaluation
The quad copters will be evaluated based on their designing, efficiency, and flying. Each and every part of quad’s will be checked by judges and event co-ordinators.
Stage 2. Multiple Take offs and landings
Each Quad’s will be checked for take offs and ladings (twice each). The test will occur based on quad’s distortion during take offs and landings.
Stage 3: Obstacles
The Quads will be flying in a designated path while they must cross a few obstacles in order to finish the race.
- In case any tie occurring in between the teams during the overall evaluation then the Formula racing of the respective teams will be given.
- The task is like a knock out race.
Total point allotted for the participants is 600. Points will be given based on evaluations in each parts of the event.
The event is divided into three parts. Each part will carry certain amount of points. At the end of the event, obtained points by each participating team will be calculated, and the winner will be declared based on who have the highest point.
If any case tie occurs, a simple knock out race will be held to declare the final winner.
The event is divided into three parts. Design evaluation, Multiple landing and take offs and obstacle race.
The design evaluation carries 200 points. Here the quad copter will be checked for design efficiency (parameters like weight, size, and payload carrying capacity).
The multiple take offs and landing will carry 200 points. The performance during landing and take offs will be covered in this part of evaluation. The quad copters will be checked for turbulence during landing and take-off. Each team will get only one chance to tune their quad copters here for the final stage.
The obstacle race will have two obstacles. First one is loops. And the second one is a ladder. The participants must fly their quads through these two obstacles in order to finish the race as soon as possible. Each team can touch the quad copter during the race for two times. Points will be deduced as penalty from the third time. Teams will be penalized with time and point penalty of 10 seconds and 25 points respectively. Penalty will also be given for arena damage. Penalty for arena damage is 30 points and 5 seconds.
Evene name:ROBO WAR Date:- 02/03/2019 Time:-10:00am-01:00pm
Robo War is battle game between two robots.
- The event is open to all. So kindly bring your ID card.
- Maximum five members are allowed in the team.
- Destruction is allowed.If the bot specifications are changed after registration or at any point of the event, participants are liable to be disqualified.
- Supply connection wire cutting is not allowed. Winners will be decided through point system. Team scoring highest points at the end of the match wins. If one team cannot complete, then the opponent team automatically wins.
- Size: Maximum dimension of bot is 50 cm× 50 cm× 50 cm without any tolerance and surface clearance must be kept.
- Any further extension during the match exceeding the given limit will be allowed or disqualified by the coordinators.
- Maximum weight of the robot should not exceed 15 kg including internal battery and all,which one is directly a part of the robot.
- The potential difference between any two electrical points on the robot must not exceed 24 volt.
- AC motors are strictly forbidden and flame throwers, water throwers and electro magnetic power are forbidden.
- The robot may be wired or wireless.
- No other team can participate with the same robots.
- The robots have to be designed by the team itself. No industrial bot is allowed.
- Maximum 3 members per team will be allowed to remain close to field for operating the robots.
- Any act of misbehavior or misconduct will lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
GAME PLAN OF ROBO WAR
- The war will be of two rounds each round is of 5 minutes .
- Technical break will be of 4 minutes .
- Match will be interrupted if crossing of wire will take place.
- If the bot will be fully damaged(robot will stop working) by the opponent team then the opponent team will get 500 points.
- If the bot will be half-damaged by the opponent team, then the opponent team will get 300 points.
- If the bot will be push opponent’s robot out of the arena , then the team will get 100 points.
- If the bot will be push opponent’s robot into the dead zone, then the team will get 200 points.
event name:ROBO RANGER Date:- 02/03/2019 Time:-010:00am-01:00pm
Robo Ranger will be a motorsport event championship with autonomously driving (or remotely controlled) electrically powered vehicles. The event is not based on a simple knock out race between two robots for finishing first. This is a highly competitive obstacle race which will push your robots to its utmost limits.
- The maximum dimension of the robot can be 25cm X 20cm X 15cm(l x b x h)
- The robot may be wired or wireless.
- The length of the wire (for wire bots) should be long enough to cover the whole track and wire should remain slack during the complete run.
- Maximum weightshould beTolerance of 5% is accepted.
- The maximum allowed voltage to power the robot is 12V DC supply.
- The machine must not be made from Lego parts, or any ready- made kit, if we find such machine it will be disqualified.
- This is racing event so faster and most balanced robot will win.
- Robot should be as per the given specification.
- Each team can have maximum four members. Students from different institutes can from a team.
- Each member of team must contain the identity card of his/her respected institute.
- The robot should not damage the arena.
- No test practice will be allowed on the arena.
- The robot must not leave behind any of its parts during the run ; else it will result in disqualification.
- Unethical behaviour could lead to disqualification. Faculty co-ordinators have all rights to take final decision for any matter during the event.
- Judge’s decision will be considered final.
- The track surface and course line may have unevenness. .
- There will be certain obstacles in the race track which will try to slow down the robo.
- Arena will consist of Switch Bridge, speed breakers, marble pit, slippery path, rotating ting disc, curve ramp down, seesaw etc.
- The competition is based on time trail system. There will a qualifying round for each team.
- The top team from qualifying round makes it to the final round on basis of time trials.
- Wires should remain slack during the course of the run. Pulling the wire to aid the robot in traversing may lead to disqualification.
- If any of the robots starts off before start up call, the counter would be restarted and the machines will get a second chance. If repeated again then team will be disqualified.
- Your robot must be ready when call is made for your team.
- Team members will be allowed only three times to touch or reset their robots position during the run. However, this will lead to a time penalty and timer will not stop during this course of action.
- The robot will be judged on basis of (in priority):- a. Time to complete the track. b. Number of checkpoints cleared.
- Machine must not contain any readymade kits, pneumatic &hydraulic systems, IC engines.
- Decision about your robot will be taken by the organizers.
- No team will get a second chance after completing the track with poor score.